CLOSED UNTIL THE WINTER; friends/guildies/alliance are the only exceptions that I’ll make and they must book an appointment on a Sunday, no other days due to a busy ass working term.
Who to contact:
Whisper Harini ONLY, no one else unless I specify characters to contact on THIS page.
◘ This service is free of charge to Noctivagant members and its alliance. If you just joined Noctivagant or its alliance, you will be still charged of 5 mil; sorry I’m not letting people get a freebie and then have high chances of leaving the guild as hoppers. ;>
◘ Anyone who’s not part of Noctivagant + alliance will be charged 5 mil. I expect you to be paying first; pay 2.5m after giving me the info, then pay another 2.5m after I’m done with your JQ.
◘ My maximum time to complete this is 30 minutes; my record for the JQ is around 15 minutes.
◘ The only things I’ll be touching on your account will be your potions and key settings, nothing else; your stuff will be perfectly fine. If it’s REALLY necessary, go ahead and strip off your valuables from your account besides potions + at least a weapon so I can kill those firebombs in Part 1 of the JQ.
◘ If you do not trust me (understandable, I get it), I am more than happy to prove that I am indeed trusting with handling people’s accounts. I can log onto a friend’s bishop account to prove it to you as well as people who can vouch for me (most likely I have done the JQs for them).
◘ NO, I will not do Part 1 nor 3 of Zakum quests for you. I can solo Part 1 but it’s honestly a pain in the ass and it’s my least favourite part of these quests for the Eye of Fire.
◘ Please schedule an appointment with me for doing your Zak JQ because my times are not exactly consistent. PM me on Basilmarket to arrange a proper time with me. Do note that I will not be available during 2x event times if there is any going on.
Requirements, you must…
- Have completed part 1 of ZPQ
- Have at least 3.5k HP to survive getting through Bains + other crap to Adobis (unless you have a friend who can door you); warriors and mages will definitely survive getting through there so I don’t think you need to worry about HP + the amount of MP you have. Thief classes don’t need to worry about HP since they can use Dark Sight. I know this probably wouldn’t matter too much but this is just a side note that I won’t be able to do the JQ for if you can’t survive (duh).
- Have a few hundred HP pots (for mages, a few hundred HP + MP pots)
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO PART 2 OR YOU’LL BE FORCED BY THE NPC TO DO PART 1 ALL OVER AGAIN.
- Have another account + character on MapleStory to whisper me on while I’m on your character so I can notify you when I’m done. Basilmarket works too but you MUST be on; I will appear online as blazi4ever and PM you when I am done.
- Have 1 free etc slot + several free equip slots; if I decide that your character looks distracting while I’m doing your JQ, I may need to unequip some of your armor (especially NX). Your stuff will still stay in your inventory so don’t worry about me throwing stuff away.
- Change your account info after I’m done with your JQ. This is for safety reasons; if you were to be keylogged/hacked/whatever in the future, I do not want to be blamed for any damages.
**IF YOUR CHARACTER GETS HACKED IN THE FUTURE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT CHANGE YOUR INFO EVEN THOUGH I TOLD YOU TO DO SO AFTER I’M FINISHED WITH DOING THE JUMP QUEST ON YOUR ACCOUNT, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAMAGES SO DON’T TRY AND BLAME IT ON ME. I DO NOT SAVE PEOPLE’S LOG IN INFO**