Jacked this off from here.
- What OTPs in your fandom(s) do you just not get?
-I’ve no clue for the specifics but it’s pretty much the crack pairings out there (E.g. OroHina – WTF?), people who never even met each other storyline case (E.g. RoyxPrincessDaisy – WTF?), and the incest pairings (E.g. LenxRin – …they’re siblings people, I mean EW).
- Are there any popular fandom OTPs you only BroTP?
- NaruSasu; I like yaoi but I don’t get how squeaky fan girls can portray the “if you’re best friends, then you must be in love with each other” concept…that doesn’t even make any sense. I’d understand if it was Grell and Sebastian from Black Butler (even though Sebby doesn’t reciprocate lol) but Naruto and Sasuke are only best friends, nothing more than that. They’re clearly not gay either hence their accidental kiss made them repulsive from that. I only like them as a BroTP.
- Any fandoms that don’t appeal to you?
- Homestuck, I don’t get why it’s all that popular. The artwork isn’t even that good looking with some terrible colour schemes on the side. Not to mention it’s spammed daily on my dashboard by friends and tumblr savioring works > 50% of the time…
- Have you ever unfollowed someone? Why?
- I used to follow thisiscatherine because I really liked her photography and she wasn’t active at all on her dA so I thought I’d follow her tumblr. Unfortunately she turned out to be one those trashy chicks who gets wasted every single weekend and does way too many personal posts about it like how much she made out with a bunch of guys + gals (it makes me wonder if she was cheating on her bf during the time I was following her) from a party, contradicts herself, and so forth.
I know people would say that I shouldn’t care about what internet people do with their time hence why I unfollowed her because her personal life posts ended up being spam on my dash and I don’t really like these types of people (as if I hadn’t had enough people on my Facebook doing this lol)…
Of course herself or any of her IRL friends will probably think I’m just some “snobby person from the internet” but whatever lol. If they dgaf about online people, Idgaf about them either so I’m not really affected about what they think.
- Do you have a NoTP in [insert fandom here]?
Oh god, there’s way too many. But if I have to choose one, it’s KyonxHaruhi.
- Has fandom ever ruined a pairing for you?
Ferriswheelshipping — Oh don’t worry, I still love this shipping to bits but it’s the crappy portrayals that the fans twisted into; especially in fan fics. People would perceive them into a “Twilight couple” as Hilda being Bella and N being Edward and Hilda would be submissive. Out of ALL the things people have to compare this Pokemon shipping with, it had to be the freaking Twilight series. They would also make N totally OOC as if he doesn’t know what sex is or know how to socialize — HOLY CRAP PEOPLE, HE’S NOT THAT RETARDED.
He speaks the language in the game perfectly fine (though Cheren told him he talks too fast), knows how to talk to people like how he communicates with Team Plasma, and he knows knowledge about the world. <_> Just because he’s innocent and has a playful childside in nature, that doesn’t make him downright stupid.
- Is there anything you used to like, but now can’t stand?
There are shippings that I used to like but not to the extend of disliking them necessarily — maybe I don’t really remember atm.
- Unpopular opinion about [insert fandom here]?
I find Mitsuki from Full Moon wo Sagashite to be superly annoying, despite the fact that I beared through all of the episodes and ship her with Takuto. I think her voice is unbearable whenever she whines even though it’s realistic because of her throat cancer.
- Have you received anon hate? What about?
About how I said in MapleStory for people who have thieves and pirates as their mains should stfu about how their patch is delayed (for very good reasons actually, the 7th Maple Anniversary always gets in the way of major upcoming events and cannot avoid it, GMS altering the coding from KMS for Jett’s addition which takes a tedious amount of time to AVOID glitches, and if they smashed the revamps and Jett all together, people are going to complain about glitches…etc) and how they’re making the most retarded assumptions ever (like Oooh pirates are never going to be revamp, Jett’s a replacement QQ).
I was told to “get off your high horse you stuck up bitch, you don’t know how you feel because you’re an archer” LMAO. Shit man, archers were the worst class back then and we didn’t start getting matched up until 2010 but got our first actual major revamp in 2011; pirates were far beyond better than us when they were released during 2008 and didn’t wait until their major revamp last year. On top of that, I had access to a friend’s buccaneer and I would often go on it to train him while owning my own sair + bucc.
Basically I lost like 10+ followers in that week for “hating pirates and thieves” (I took it down to clean up my blog later) LOL.
- Any fandom that you’re ashamed of being in?
Tokyo Mew Mew, hands down. Not because of the anime, it’s because of the rabid fan base who makes no logical sense and the Mew Mew Sues…:x
Just like the last entry, proceed to the cut to read the sequel. Don’t do so if you don’t want to see slander. Otherwise, for those who like reading drama proceed ahead! EDIT: Gonna add more screenies, I think it’d be going too far if I made a third blog entry so I’m gonna smooch this one in. Gotta head out to a party, will post them after I get home.
Second suspension this week (though this one is a 5 hour one instead of a day long). Time to localize the hooliegrams, stronger language that usual with lots of negativity. If you can handle it, proceed to the cut.
Double blog in a day, sorry for spamming for anyone who’s following me. And with that, it’s also another complaint blog.
See the tumblr post here for the story.
Proceed to the cut for angry commentary! (Tumblr gifs
stolen mooched off from blogs once again) I do realise I make a lot of text cuts because I know I have peeps that don’t want to see negativity from me but whatever, their fault if they don’t read about me first lol.
Yup, more complaints from me! Proceed to the cut for angry content if you’re bored.
I made a thread and it was deleted + got suspended within a minute (NEW RECORD) and I got this:
According to this Pokemon Smash! article, they’ve said that Sylveon is strong against ice but weak against poison.
Many people are dwelling on the so-called ‘Fairy type‘ rumor that might be introduced to the XY games. Well, it kinda makes sense in a way judging by the looks of it and that they referred to the pokemon as a ‘she’ (generally fairies are female). But I honestly don’t see any relation with fairies and ice, maybe for poison but that’s about it. And from the videos that I’ve seen so far, I don’t see anything ‘fairy like’ in relation to it.
But personally, I’d like to make two theories:
1. My logical guess would be an Air type.
Using general science knowledge, ice melts over time with the air assuming the temperature is above zero degrees Celsius and air can be at various temperatures (Note: Warm air, hot air). Air can be easily polluted by poisonous gases (E.g. Carbon Monoxide) and it would be very difficult to clean up.
Second reasoning is the first part of the name — it’s most likely related to Sylph, mythological beings of air though they are not fairies. Each Eevee evolution has their first part of their name being corresponding to their elements but cut off from the inspired words:
- Jolteon having jolt; a jolt of electricity being sudden resulting in lightning
- Vaporeon having vapor; the gas phase of water
- Flareon having flare; producing heat/explosion
- Umbreon having umbra; the latin word for shadow
- Espeon having esper; beings that have telepathic or other powers
- Glaceon having glacier; as in an ice glacier
- Leafeon having leaf; leaf being part of a plant
- It’s logical to say but not certain that Sylveon having Sylph; mythological beings of air
Third reasoning is how Sylveon has those ribbon like traits flowing in the air like this (you can search up more if you like, I’m lazy):
Fourth according to the conditions stated, it wouldn’t be a flying type (unless special circumstances, we’ll get to that later) since they’re weak against ice and neutral against poison.
You may be thinking, “wouldn’t your flying types count as air anyway?”Well, no not really. If you notice the amount of flying type Pokemon around, they mostly have wings (with some special exceptions like Gyarados) with some sort of type combination with normal type being the most common (E.g. Bird pokemon making up the majority). They all have to deal with flight rather than the actual air element itself. See the list of all flying type moves for yourself here; I can reassure you that a lot of them deals with how Pokemon fly to attack and use their supportive moves.
Though my theory does have its downsides since it would completely contradict the water type logic for them (water has a better rate of melting ice due to higher heat capacity) being neutral to ice and my guessed new type would still be considered as flying since not all moves are flight-like (E.g. Gust)
2. An exclusive Sylveon ability that all of them have. Sylveon would…
- Normally be neutral against ice types but has an ability to double its power against them but is still normally weak against poison
- Be a grass type but is weak against ice and poison. However, one of the types is chosen to be no longer a weakness and an ability allows it to be strong enough against it but still be weak against poison.
- Have the ability to be strong against certain types but have the downside of being weak to another
The abilities pose as a high possibility but I’m personally still leaning towards my air type idea. The only type combination (though most likely not to happen) I could think of is that Sylveon is a Fire/Grass type since it’s strong against ice but weak against poison.